Every employer in New York State is required to provide employees with sexual harassment prevention training, which is administered in compliance with the requirements of Section 201-g of the Labor Law.
Every employer in New York City is also required to provide employees with sexual harassment prevention training, which is administered in compliance with the requirements of Local Law 96.
What you need to know:
- Between 10/9/18 and 1/1/19 all employees must be trained
- All new employees must be trained within 30 days of start date
- All employees must be trained annually
- Employers must maintain proof of training attendance
- Employers must maintain written acceptance of employer’s sexual harassment policy
- NYC requires posters and information sheets
Lieb Compliance offers compliance with everything from policies to trainings.
Trainings are available:
- On-site throughout the NY metro area
- On-demand through our web-based interactive video system
- In-person at our training center located at 308 W. Main Street, Suite 101, Smithtown, New York 11787.
All content is immersive with real world examples.
All trainings are conducted by employment law litigators.